- Going to work everyday thinking how lucky I am to have a job that I truly love
- Buying a bottle of wine on a Friday night (after carefully considering which one to try out this time) ps. shoutout to all Alko staff- the best customer service in Finland
- Having dinner with a friend and talking openly and honestly about everything
- Spending time on supermarkets coffee section just to see which selection of coffee they carry.. Heaven on earth.
- Buying candy on a Saturday and eating it while watching a movie
- Running and sensing the smell of coming autumn
- Laughing until it hurts
- Finally figuring out what you were supposed to do career-wise. It was right in front of me the whole time actually but I just didn’t realise it..
- Thinking everyday how wonderful life is.
A month ago when I turned 27 (!) I received a birthday card that said “you know how to enjoy life” and it was then when I realised that it must be something I have learned along the way. Embracing life the way it is- all the little things included, taking time for everything that make my soul happy, having enough time for myself and making sure there are only good people around.
“Good people bring out the good in people”
Ps. I realise this was probably a bit too much of a life loving post, but we only get one life: if you are not going to fall in love with yours then what is the point of it?